HEC Digital Library Available Resources
Cambridge University Press:
- Cambridge Journals Online is the online content delivery service for Cambridge University Press's collection of nearly 200 leading journals.
- Subject Strengths includes: Politics, Linguistics, Social Science, ,Humanities, Law, Mathematics, Science, Medicine.
Cambridge University Press
eBrary offers a wide variety of content across many subject areas, especially in business and social science. It acquires integrated collections of eBooks and other content. ebrary continues to add quality eBooks and other authoritative titles to their selection from the world's leading academic and professional publishers.
Institute For Operations Research And The Management Science (INFORMS)
The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) is the largest professional society in the world for professionals in the field of operations research (O.R.).
- INFORMS publishes 12 scholarly journals that describe the latest O.R. methods and applications and a membership magazine with news from across the profession.
McGraw-Hill's Access Engineering:
McGraw-Hill's Access Science:
SpringerLink provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic Publishing.
- One of the world's leading information services for Science, Technical and Medical journals.
Taylor & Francis Journals:
- Taylor & Francis has grown rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international academic publisher.
- More than 1000 journal titles in a full range of disciplines.
Taylor & Francis Journals
University of Chicago Press:
- Founded in 1891, the University of Chicago Press was conceived by President William Rainey Harper as an "organic part" of the University, extending the influence of Chicago scholars around the world.
- Today the Journals Division of the Press distributes nearly 50 journals and hardcover serials, presenting original research from international scholars in the social sciences, humanities, education, biological and medical sciences, and physical sciences.
University of Chicago Press
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
Online database containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences.
World Bank e-Library:
The World Bank e-Library is an electronic portal to the World Bank's full-text collection of books, reports/working papers, journals and other documents on social and economic development. E-Library is fully searchable by subject, region, keyword, title, author, abstract, or year of publication.
World Bank e-library
DHA Suffa University Digital Library Resources
The digital material includes books in digital format as well as research material published by DSU faculty. The books are in PDF, DJVU, EPUB, CHM and MOBI formats, users are required to install the appropriate viewer to read the book after download.
DSU Digital Library
The International Monetary Fund's (IMF) eLibrary simplifies analysis and research with direct access to the IMF’s periodicals, books, working papers and studies, and data and statistical tools. You will find information and perspective on macroeconomics, globalization, development, trade and aid, technical assistance, demographics, emerging markets, policy advice, poverty reduction, and so much more.
- The ASTM Standards & Engineering Digital Library is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information. It covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science and solar engineering.
ASTM Compass Library